What inspires me



Since I was young, I always liked attending exhibitions. They are  a great source of artistic inspiration, as for instance  the creations of Wassily Kandinsky displayed at Grenoble Art museum in  2016. One year they eventually  inspired me  to create my last woman dress! 

Whenever I travel I love visiting different styles of museum (Fine arts, local artists or craftsman markets ..)  but  what inspires me the most are modern and contemporary arts museums or exhibition centers such as : Palais de Tokyo or  Centre George Pompidou in Paris, Grenoble Modern Art Museum (the biggest one outside Paris), the “Magasin” in Grenoble, the MUSEM of  Marseille etc …
I am also inspired by cinema (I have an annual Cine pass that applies everywhere in France). I like live concerts (Musilac Festival in Aix les Bains, ...) and clip videos. For instance I like very much this funny video 

George Pompidou center, Paris
The 2 last exhibitions I had the chance to attend at the Centre George Pompidou in Paris are illustrated below:

- César at the George Pompidou Center - March 2018
- Sheila Hicks at the George Pompidou Center- Lifelines - Exhibition of woolly pellets



Le Palais de Tokyo, Paris


Le Museum, Marseille



Le Musée de Grenoble, Grenoble




Le Magasin, Grenoble



Some recommendations of current and future artistic/ cultural exhibitions:
https://www.parisbouge.com/paris/events/category/exposition
https://www.sortiraparis.com/arts-culture/exposure/lang/en/page/


Here is a site that refers to all the museums of Paris: 
https://www.parisinfo.com/visiter-a-paris/musees



What do you think about this article ?
Does it help you in you research ? 

Commentaires

  1. great article ! that gives me a lot of ideas ! ☺

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello Victoire, I am very glad I helped you, this blog is also made for that so it is perfect ! :)
      Keep in touch, Margot

      Supprimer
  2. I visited the sites of each of your favorite artists and I love your selection! we can see that the guideline of the style is refined, simple while being original and classy! and by the way, I love your blog, continue like this !

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks you very much ! Keep looking at my blog to see what's new :)

      Supprimer
  3. Your article helped me a lot, me and my family are in hollidays in Paris and I was looking for an exhibition last week and your selection of museums helped us a lot ! We finnaly went to"Le Palais de Toyo" and evrybody were happy: adults and childrens ! 🙂 Thanks

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I am glad my selection of museum has served you and your family ! What did you visit at "Le Palais de Tokyo" ?
      If you are still in Paris there is an exhibition soon named "Jamila Johnson-Small, As part of La Manutention". I heard that this event was very good ! Here is the link if you are interested: http://www.palaisdetokyo.com/en/event/jamila-johnson-small

      Supprimer
    2. Unfortunately, we have already left Paris, we were passing on vacation.
      But I will recommend this exhibition to my sister who lives in Paris! thanks for the advice

      Supprimer
  4. thanks to you I discovered both exhibitions César and Sheila Hicks, I loved it so much !! it was great ! young, fresh and it was a real source of inspiration for my next artworks

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. You are welcome Vincent ! :)
      Oh really ? You are an artist as well ? Do you have a blog ? so I could see what you are doing :) and maybe one day we could create together !!
      Keep in touch, bye, Margot

      Supprimer
    2. I do not have a blog yet but I intend to create one soon to expose my achievements in the eyes of the general public. In the meantime I can give you my phone number to possibly have a coffee and discuss artistic subject. I will be delighted to create a work with you! or go to exhibitions with you ! :)
      See you, Vincent
      0678645849 ****

      Supprimer
    3. Hello Vincent, It would be a pleasure to visit, both of us an exhibition soon § I will contact you later by your phone number !
      Keep in touch and see you soon !
      Margot :)

      Supprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire