Fine arts period in Annecy


After getting my  A’Level in Sciences (Scientific baccalauréat  in France), I joined the ESAAA Experimental School of Arts in Annecy Alpes (74) 

At that time I knew I was very interested in arts but I was not especially focused on fashion design. In 2013 & 2014, I spent two fantastic years at the Fine Arts School of Annecy. I then realized most of my art projects were related to clothes. This is why I decided to join another school & city and to speacialize in fashion design.  



Some examples of garnment creation during my fine arts period:

 
Creation of glasses made from Barbies dolls
It's a new form of eyeglass structure where the legs have been used to make the glasses branch and the hair is in front of the eyes. There are several shades of hair possible. The dyes are interchangeable and "clip" on the mount.

   

                      
                       
             
Creation of a collection of underwear (T-shirt, tank top, boxer, shorts and breeches) with scientific printing:
These patterns are illustrated with microscopic views of rat and rabbit cells. Underwears close to the body return to the natural state of cell.




Transforming a trench into a strapless dress:
I created this video during the competition for fashion week on the french TV channel ARTE



Creation of a collection made in synthetic grass:
I made the choice of synthetic grass because I hate the natural grass. I am always afraid about all the little animals that are inside. I created a collection with synthetic grass because I like being surrounded by greenery while feeling reassured. Moreover to wear the nature in clothes is unconventional and original.


- Handbag made in synthetic grass:



- Glasses made with synthetic grass:




- Transparent plastic hat made with synthetic grass for rainy days:



- Total look: dress made with synthetic grass and accesories:

  
Participation to the contest "êtes vous une main d'or ?" (traduction "are you a golden hand ?")
For this occasion, I created a black dress and I obtained the 1st place in this competition.  




Creation of a dress made of glue on the theme skin:




Few pix of Annecy city:



Commentaires

  1. The bag made in synthetic grass is so funny !!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello Valentine, thanks I am glad you like my realization :)

      Supprimer
  2. I love glasses! they are funny and original! I'm sure I'll do a lot of effects with it !!!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hey Victoire ! Thanks for your compliment ! With the complete outfit (dress, hat, glasses and bag) that would make even more sensation ! :)

      Supprimer
  3. I love the beige dress! it's crazy to say that it is made with glue!
    you have a real talent for transforming things!
    Bye, Louise

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hey Louise ! yes we can do a lot of things with products/ materials that we underestimate

      Supprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire