What I like most


4 thinks I like most in Fashion Design:
  • I like clean, straight, geometric but nontheless feminine shapes on the 60s (Courrèges)
  • I particularly like colors I must admit I use very little printed fabrics
  • In general, I tend to combine a maximum of three colous
  • I like to revisit clasic clothes with original materials
  • I tend to use materials thats I diversrt from their original function: tent, sleeping bag, synthetic grass, swimming accessories etc  


Pures forms: a mix of round and straight forms




Original function: a dress made in tent and swiming pool accesories


Three colors

The 4 fashion brands I prefer:
1. Jacquemus (Fr),  a young and dynamic French brand that tells stories through clothing. Creative, its stands out with unexpected choices and I like its spontaneous and poetic style made of deconstructed silhouettes and graphic forms. 


2. Courrèges (Fr), because I like the futuristic forms and bold lines of the brand. Very innovative, its stands out with colorful collections, very technical in both cuttings and materials. 



3. KentaMatsushige (Jap) is also one of my favorite brand for its minimal cuts, sleek and architectured which reveals an excellent mastering of the form.  


 
4. Chloé (Fr), I retained Chloé brand  for its femininity, freedom of movement, creativity that reveals the many facets of modern woman. I like the sirit of Chloé, which was founded in 1952 by Gaby Aghion whose vision was to give women the freedom to dare to be themselves 


I recommand you to visit their online website if you are interested in the subject !

Commentaires

Enregistrer un commentaire