Latest creations, for you to know what I am up to !

In the third year of the Fashion Design BA, the main themes of creation are sports wear, free theme, blur and finally the creation of a tailor garnment. There are usually four main steps in a fashion design creative process:
- inspiration
- creation by styling
- selection of the muse
- shooting photo and project valuation for presentation 




Sportswear theme, Oct 2017 "Urban camping creation"
o Inspiration: tent, duvet, fisherman pants
o Creation: styling method which consists of selecting existing clothes, refining the molding on the model to define the final garment

o Muse/Egerie: I chose a young black model because sportswear evokes me a young woman tall, muscular, athletic and I think that Lea, a young black schoolgirl corresponds to this universe

o Shooting photo and valorization of the creation: urban environment,  nobody around, raw architecture


Few pics to illustrate my urban camping collection:







Free Theme, Jan 2018 "Fashion and Transgression"


o Inspiration: nautical environment, swimming pool

o Creation: styling method

o Muse/ Egerie: I chose a young Métis model who happens to be one of my friends

o Fashion show: project presented at La Sorbonne fashion show, "conference Les Jeudis de la Sorbonne", at Carreau du Temple, 75003 Paris, February 22, 2018


Few pics to illustrate my "Fashion Transgression" collection:
 
Front view
Profil view 

Video of the parade 


Theme Blur garnment, Feb 2018 "Shapes and Lines"
o Inspiration: the Kandinsky exhibition at the Grenoble museum in August 2016 particularly pleased me, after research I discovered the Kandinsky diagram 17 which was published in a manifesto of 1926. This diagram is at the base of my creation.


Kandinsky diagram 17

o Creation: an abstract diagram became concrete with the creation of a dress staging it

o Muse/ Egerie: "woman child" with short hair, strong personality even if she seems fragile

o
Shooting photo and valorization of the creation: outside, on the forecourt of the Palais de Tokyo, Paris




Few pics to illustrate my "Shapes and Lines"collection:



A reminder of the main steps if you want to create a garment by yourself:

What do you think about my creations ? 
Stay tuned to discover my next projects :)

Commentaires

  1. I particularly like your creation named "Shapes and Lines". The shooting photo makes so good with the choice of the muse ! Well done, truly ! I can see by your work you are a great artist and I am sure you will have a great career.

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire