Get to know me

Born in Chartres (28 - France), educated in les Vosges (88) and Grenoble (38), Margot Billon is a young  fashion stylist studying at l’école de la Chambre Syndicale de la Couture Parisienne. Her style is fresh, dynamic and inspired by the pure aesthetics of the 60s. 
"I like to take inspiration from past years to create a clothing of the future. For beginners, this  video will enable you to better visualize the evolution of fashion style over time".

Her creative process is experimental and intuitive, nourished by exhibitions of modern and contemporary arts as well as architecture. She tends to create a permeable link between arts, architecture and fashion.

In search of balance between shapes and colors, the black line appears as a guiding thread in her  collections, made of structured and colorful silhouettes, referring to the pure aesthetics of the 60s.


The word of the artist:
"Hello everyone, I am 22, happy student studying fashion design at the "Ecole de la Chambre Syndicale de la CoutureParisienne" (ECSCP).
This school was originally founded in 1927 by Parisian Fashion Industries (Balenciaga, Carven, ...). Yves Saint Laurent, Andre Courrèges, Issey Miyake, Valentino studied at ECSP. The school is specialized in fashion design & pattern making. ESCP is n°2 in France, n°7 in Europe and n°12 in the word according to Fashionista.
I am in my third year and will get a BA in Fashion design in June 2018.  After graduating I would like to work for a renowned fashion brand in France or abroad and eventually I would love to launch my own brand. I already started to create my logo, I have three prototypes. 

Which logo do you prefer ? Please answer in comments :)


One sentence I particularly like is Jean Paul Gautier's one: "elegance is a question of personality, more than one’s clothing”. In fact I always try to design clothes in accordance to the personality of my muse.

 3 words to  qualify me: passionate, determined, creative

Hello,

My name is Billion, Margot Billion. I am 22 years old and I am a happy student studying 

fashion design at the ECSCP of Paris.  I am in my third year and will get a BA in Fashion

design in June 2018.  Last year I chose to specialize in Fashion design accessories (hand-

bags, shoes). After graduating I want to work for a renowned fashion brand in France or

Hello,

My name is Billion, Margot Billion. I am 22 years old and I am a happy student studying 

fashion design at the ECSCP of Paris.  I am in my third year and will get a BA in Fashion

design in June 2018.  Last year I chose to specialize in Fashion design accessories (hand-

bags, shoes). After graduating I want to work for a renowned fashion brand in France or




Follow me on:


https://www.facebook.com/MargotBillionParis/


https://www.instagram.com/margot_bln/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/margot-billion-35473a135/




margot1995ab 

Commentaires

  1. My cousin joined your school, the CSCP last year. She is very happy with her school and the quality of the courses which are very interesting. Her teachers have a lot of experience and professionalism.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello Melou,
      Yes it is a very good school ! I am very happy ! And maybe I will meet your cousin later ! :)
      Bye and keep in touch !
      Margot

      Supprimer
  2. prefer the first logo, I love the orange color that also reminds the color of the site and I like the fact that the B is upside down. This is serious because they are your innitiales and both original and a little offbeat just like your personality and your works therefore! good cleaning for the choice of your logo! See you, Alice! 🙂

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Good Morning Alice,
      Thanks for your advice, I will take your point of view in consideration :)

      Supprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire